Based in Corby in the East Midlands, Orchid Web Services offers a range of website services for small to medium sized businesses. Read more about what we do. Orchid Web Services is the web development arm of Orchid Data Systems Ltd.
Orchid Data Systems is a limited company, registered in the UK, company number 1950572.
Why Use Orchid?
We place great emphasis on the business and marketing aspects of website implementation and work closely with our clients to develop their websites over the longer term.
What makes Orchid different to other web design companies?
- We put great emphasis on the business and marketing aspects of your site so that it becomes successful at generating leads for your business
- We believe in knowledge sharing to help equip you with the skills to successfully incorporate your website into your business marketing. In this respect, we see ourselves as “facilitators”
- We believe that attention to detail is very important in getting your website noticed by the search engines
- We recognize your input is valuable so we encourage regular communication during the development of your site
- We’re friendly and approachable – you’ll enjoy working with us!
Orchid Data Systems Ltd was founded in 1984 and rapidly became a market leading developer of agricultural software. As a family business, the company has always encouraged its employees to develop their work skills and interests in the direction of their choice. In 2004 the emerging skills base in web development led to the creation of Orchid Web Services as a distinct arm of the business. Since then, a range of additional services have been added to enable Orchid’s clients to operate websites that are highly effective in meeting their goals. All website development and support work is undertaken at Orchid’s offices in Corby, Northamptonshire, UK.
The Core Orchid Team
Darren’s main role in sales and marketing, and also looks after the general office management.
Will is involved with all aspects of client web projects, but spends most of his time on web content development and website promotion, including search engine optimization (SEO).
Andy is our lead web designer. He is an expert in the use of industry-standard CSS coding techniques to create fast-loading, search engine-friendly websites. He also spends time reseaching the lastest web technologies to keep us fully up-to-date.